Saturday, January 5, 2019

Personal recipe for success with reflection




Image result for recipe for success


INGREDIENTS:
1 CUP OF RESPECT 3 TABLESPOONS OF FORTITUDE 3 TABLESPOONS OF TRUST 1 PINCH OF KINDNESS 1 CUP OF RESPONSIBILITY 3/4 CUP OF PATIENCE 2 SPOINFULLS OF TRUTHFUL 3 GALLOONS OF LOVE AND 1 BAG OF POSITIVE THINKING




PROCEDURE:
First mix the Love and Respect for the Family and Friends.Next add the Truthfulness to make the relationship strong.and add again the Kindness and Patience to make the Integration strong.and the other mixer mix the Responsibility and Trust to make the others is good,and last but not the least is mix our Positive Thinking and Fortitude to make the product is Attractable,and delicious.


Image may contain: 1 person, selfie, closeup and indoor


"Journey of the person who have many goals and he like it to achieve"

All those ingredients for me very important because without all that is I never get all I want and needs.
I can't also get what my family's need.I'm the person that I do all the things even though its really hard for me because all of these is for my future and for my goals,so that I study hard.the others ingredients for my successful is the Determination and self confidence because you never get and achieve all goals and you never finish the challenges.The life I want is to finish my study and help my family,and I also want to get a own happy Family and successful Civil Engineer someday.
all of that i want to get,so that I'm very thankful to my Family,Friends and last is to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personal assessment of aspects of development with plan of action

"Living in the world without doubt" Development is one of the most important of our life,because being a human in this world...